At Gorilla Trek Rwanda, we are the experts in organizing gorilla trekking tours in Africa. We offer gorilla safaris to Rwanda, Uganda and the Democratic Republic of Congo. In organizing our trips we endeavor to involve our clients so that we find the best trip for you. To help you decide on which tour to take have a look at our recommended trips or call us to speak to one of our specialist consultants.
Planning Your Itinerary
Gorilla Trek Rwanda specialize in designing personalized itineraries to suit your style and budget. With so many different tours on offer it is often difficult to choose, but we can guide you in the right direction so that you can make an informed choice.
Our experienced and helpful consultants can offer you up-to-date advice, assist you in choosing your destination, accommodation and activities, and then put it all together in a carefully planned itinerary with a detailed quotation. However the success of creating a unique itinerary depends on your involvement.
Before booking your tour we need your involvement in creating the best itinerary for you. The more we know about what you want from your holiday, the easier it will be to advise you. Here are some key questions for you to consider:
- Which parks would you like to visit?
- Do you have a preference for a particular national park or activity?
- Duration of the trip – How long can you travel for?
- What are your preferred travel dates?
- What is your budget?
- Tell us about your preffered lodges?
- What style of tour do you prefer? We have budget, deluxe or luxury option.
- How many people will be travelling in your group?
- Do you have any special interests, for example: birds, wildlife, culture, trekking or kayaking?
The answers to questions such as these will help us to build a profile of what arrangements will ideally suit your individual requirements.
We cannot stress enough the need to book early. There is immense pressure on availability of gorilla permits most especially during peak months. To secure your first choice and to avoid disappointment, PLEASE BOOK EARLY.