Would you like to discover why Uganda is the Pearl of Africa? Why not take our Uganda safaris that take you to the most interesting hotspots of the country. Our trips have been carefully crafted to showcase the best sights and sounds of Uganda. Explore Uganda, a wonderful destination in Eastern Africa with our trips that range from 2 Days to 3 weeks+ adventures that combine various tourist activities.
Why Tour Uganda
- Home to the mountain gorillas, Uganda is one of the best places where tourists go gorilla trekking.
- Sprawling across both sides of the Equator, Uganda has a network of 10 national parks that are home to the most sought-after wildlife
- The Source of the Nile is in Uganda
- The world’s largest lake – Lake Victoria lies in Uganda
- The country host the highest density of chimpanzees
If you are looking for a wildlife safari in Africa, then Uganda is a great choice for you. Our tours in Uganda offer wildlife enthusiasts a thrilling opportunity to experience Uganda’s biodiversity. Explore the mesmerizing tracts of thorn-bush savannah, lush expanses of tropical rain forest, shimmering with lakes and rivers heaving with aquatic life, and the glacial peaks of Africa’s tallest mountain range, make Uganda a unique Safari destination in Africa.